MILK FIBER COMPRESSION SOCKS
- Compression factor 18-22 mm Hg, class I, for investing in wellness for your leg future
- Manufacturing is at an approved medical grade facility, and the compression is tested to be guaranteed within the range specified
- The highest compression is at the ankle, gradually decreasing - near the knee there is no active compression, just the feel of the top cuff
- The top cuff was developed with specialist knit technique producing a wide layered double band which guarantees the socks will not fall down - all day long. The construction also ensure it does not dig into the skin either. We call it our 'Stay-Put without Pain' cuff!
- In the socks range the toe and heel are seamless hand-linked, resulting in no uncomfortable seams or friction on soft skin.
- The shape has been knitted to fit the contours of the foot, hence each sock is just for the foot intended, inside the top band you will see Left or Right foot identification
- PH similar to skin
- Moisture wicking
- High elasticity resulting in an easy to put on sock, just like a normal sock.